Blogroll

Get Temporary Email..!!!


Ever thought about those emails that are stuck in your spam or junk folder? From where did they come? I never did until now when I noticed the no. of emails in my spam box – more than 1500. And then another thought I had that how did they got my email address. Surely, I won’t
provide my email address to anyone to send all that crap to me. I remember that in my early days I used to drop my email address at different forums to stay in contact with other members. I have stopped that now as there are spam-bots collecting email ids in plain text on forums, websites, etc. and that’s how they got my email address. I have posted about a service that lets you share your email address in an encrypted form.
If you don’t want to go that way then there are alternatives for you. You can create a temporary email address to use it as your spam-box. So, whenever you are unsure about any website’s privacy policy and don’t want to hand them your email, just give them your temporary email id. This way you can stay away from those spammers.
There are many websites that lets you create a disposable email address but we are just going to list the 5 websites that i think better than others.


  • Simple and Easy to Use
  • No registration required
  • Direct access to mailbox via url
  • Stay updated with mailbox using RSS feed of inbox
  • Create as many emails you want

2. guerrillamail

  • Extremely fast and very easy
  • Instant access to inbox by visiting the site

  • Different domain names to choose
  • Emails are kept private
  • Mails in inbox are deleted every 1 hour
3. spambox

  • Easy and Simple user interface
  • Signup is required
  • Use your own domain to create temporary emails
  • Create as many temporary emails as you want
  • Set the lifetime of email addresses

  • No signup
  • No need to visit the site to create temporary email addresses
  • Stay updated to temporary mailbox using RSS feed
  • Emails received are visible to public

So, do you use any disposable email service? Which one? Share with us in the comments below.



Blogger Widgets
UA-41420775-1

nnnn

---------